I'm determined to not catch up all in one post since it's been so long so here we go, first one: Easter.
Here are our Easter baskets, my mom painted these and she passed some down to me to use with my kids, I need to paint my own, maybe when I have all my kids then they can choose what color rabbit they would like. We got movies from my mom for the kids and some candy, the kids got new swim suits from Grams, I didn't go out of my way to buy any sweets at the store, I knew the kids would score at Aunt Kim's house and they did. Lauren's bucket was overflowing with eggs and the adults played the golden egg again this year. It was a long hunt, finally Todd's cousin Brittany got it, or was it her fiance Steve, either way they won the pot of over 100 bucks. It was a fun day and Lauren and A.J. wore their new Easter outfits, Lauren picked out her Easter dress and she wants to wear it every week to church.

No comments:
Post a Comment